- Convenient travel tin easily stores perfectly-sized racks and tiles
- Players take turns placing numbered tiles in runs and groups Rummy style
- It's easy to learn, but packed with strategy
- Smaller size, but high-quality materials
- For 2-4 players, ages 8 and up
The game is based on the traditional middle-eastern game of Okey. First created in the 1930s and sold in hand-produced versions until the late 1970s.
Similar to the Rummy that you play with cards - you try to get rid of all your tiles by forming numbers into runs of 3 tiles or more, or 3 to 4 of a kind. The colors of the numbers on the tiles are like card suits. This game may start rather uneventfully, but when the players start putting more and more tiles in play, the options for your upcoming turns can become more complex, challenging, and exciting.